Who can join?
Membership of the ACP-i Society is open to all persons who are committed to all areas of advance care planning and end of life care including doctors, nurses, social workers, chaplains, policy-makers, researchers, medical officers and directors working in areas covering, but not exclusive to; end of life/palliative care, primary care, critical care, acute hospitals, care of the elderly, ethics and spirituality, policy development, social care, etc.
How to join?
To apply for a membership, please use our online application form.
Already a member?
You can login here.
Benefits of a membership
- receive the quarterly ACP-i newsletter giving updates on relevant developments within the membership countries,
- have access to (through the website’s member zone):
- the world hub linking with national and regional ACP initiatives and their teams,
- the member directory,
- the board selection of ACP publications, posted to website monthly,
- abstracts and presentations of previous conferences,
- previous ACP-i newsletters
- and (soon) free online access to the BMJ Pall Supp Care, as well as a discount to its print subscription (currently planned)
- support the ACP-i organization and structure which has a commitment to international networking and maintains the biennial international conference, where members pay reduced registration fees.
All members are welcome to engage in further development of ACP-i and are invited to participate in Working Groups or by becoming a Committee member. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your interest – thank you!
The ACP-i Society membership year is from 1 January to 31 December. There is no pro rata term, regardless of when payment is made. Payment can be made online via the membership system.
|Australia and NZ
|Rest of World
|Physicians||100.00 €||160.00 $A||115.00 $|
|Non-Physicians*||80.00 €||130.00 $A||85.00 $|
* Nurses, social workers, allied health, care homes staff, physiotherapists, students, trainees & volunteers