NEW! Youtube video: The Advance Care Planning (ACP) provides facts about ACP and contain personal stories and anecdotes from patients, caregivers, and healthcare professionals about their experiences with ACP. Click here to watch the video: https://youtu.be/P4h_aaAGIyk
NEW! ACP-i Storybook. Click here to read it. ACP Storybook - Conversations that Matter
Here are some sample extracts of articles available for reading. To access entire articles, please join as an Acpel Member.
- Failing to Plan is Planning to Fail: Advance Care Planning for people nearing the End of Life
- Allowing Adolescents and Young Adults to Plan Their End-of-Life Care
- Obama Returns to End-of-Life Plan That Caused Stir
- End-of-life treatment plans cut stress for families
- Listen to a recent MPR news piece on Respecting Choices
- ABC Background Briefing Podcast
- John Faine end-of-life forum
- The Age Article: 2 April, 2011 : This man is dying…..
- The Age Article : 2 April, 2011 respecting a patients wishes at their end of life
- Continuing the Pregnancy when the Unborn Child has a Life-Limiting Condition – McGovern Chisolm Health Ethics Bulletin